LINE OF AUTHORITY
- STEPHEN L. RAWLINS was ordained a High Priest by Darrel D. Lee April 22, 1973.
- DARREL D. LEE was ordained a High Priest April 20, 1969 by Robert L. Simpson.
- ROBERT L. SIMPSON was ordained a High Priest March 31, 1946 by Harold B. Lee.
- HAROLD B. LEE was ordained an Apostle April 10, 1941 by Heber J. Grant.
- HEBER J. GRANT was ordained an Apostle October 16, 1882 by George Q. Cannon.
- GEORGE Q. CANNON was ordained an Apostle August 26, 1860 by Brigham Young.
- BRIGHAM YOUNG was ordained an Apostle February 14, 1835 under the hands of the
Three Witnesses, Oliver Cowdery, David Whitmer and Martin Harris.
- THE THREE WITNESSES were called by revelation to choose the Twelve Apostles
and on February 14, 1835 were "blessed by the laying on of the hands
Presidency," Joseph Smith, Jr., Signey Rigdon and Frederick G. Williams,
the Twelve Apostles. (History of the Church, Vol. 2, pp. 187-188.)
- JOSEPH SMITH, JR., and OLIVER COWDERY received the Melchizedek Priesthood
in 1829 under the hands of Peter, James and John.
- PETER, JAMES and JOHN were ordained Apostles by the Lord Jesus Christ.